The PHS 26W Class IV Laser for Physiotherapy is designed to provide effective pain relief, accelerate healing, and reduce inflammation. This advanced treatment utilizes a high-power diode laser, penetrating several centimeters into the skin to reach the mitochondria, the energy-producing part of cells. The absorbed photons stimulate positive physiological responses, promoting the restoration of normal cell morphology and function.
Benefits of Class IV Laser Therapy:
1. Anti-Inflammation: The therapy induces vasodilation and activates the lymphatic drainage system, effectively reducing swelling caused by bruising or inflammation.
2. Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points: Experience non-invasive musculoskeletal pain relief through the stimulation of muscle trigger points and acupuncture points.
3. Anti-Pain (Analgesic): Our laser therapy effectively blocks pain signals transmitted by nerve cells, reducing nerve sensitivity and providing pain relief. The therapy also contributes to less inflammation and edema.
4. Improved Vascular Activity: Witness an increase in the formation of new capillaries in damaged tissue, speeding up the healing process, and reducing scar tissue formation.
5. Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth: The deep penetration of laser photons into tissue accelerates cellular reproduction and growth, allowing cells to take in nutrients faster and eliminate waste products more efficiently.
6. Increased Metabolic Activity: Laser therapy boosts specific enzyme production, enhances oxygen and nutrient delivery to blood cells, and fosters increased metabolic activity.
|Class IV Diode Laser
|635nm, 810nm, 980nm and 1064nm
|CW, Repeat Pulse
|Red Diode Laser Of 650nm, Power<5mW
|110/220 VAC, 5A , 50/60 Hz
|Specifications subject to change without notice.